Hobart-based (some intrastate travel required)
SCHADS Level 5 plus salary packaging options
Fixed term contract
- Working with individuals and their families to support achievement of goals
- Make this position your own and play a key role in growing a high quality Support Coordination team
- Work with a collaborative, hard-working but fun-loving, professional team in the NDIS space
Community Based Support is seeking a positive, enthusiastic professional to join our team and provide an inspired level of support coordination to NDIS participants looking to purchase high quality generalist support coordination services. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Support Coordinator looking for the scope and input to help us take our support coordination service to the next level.
Our team ethos is one of authenticity, with a genuinely client-centred approach. We are accountable for the quality of the work that we undertake, which is grounded in our organisational values and the principles of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. We support each other in our roles and work together to build strong relationships within our team, within our organisation and within our community. We work with passion, respect and integrity.
If this sounds like a perfect fit with the skills and qualities you can bring to the table, please read on
The role of Support Coordinator involves:
- Building individual capacity and enhanced choice and control in the provision of consistently high-quality support coordination
- Using local and statewide community knowledge to expand resources and networks that support opportunities for increased participation in all life domains
- Working in a respectful and collaborative way alongside individuals with varying support needs, their families and communities
- Understanding the changing disability landscape and implementing supports consistent with the values, expectations and standards set by Community Based Support and the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Supporting evidence-based practice by utilising your high level of administrative skills, documenting outcomes and progress notes for individual NDIS participants, evaluating service delivery and identifying challenges and opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Using outstanding communication skills to create timely documents and reports, liaise effectively with service providers, represent Community Based Support in a positive manner and participate in quality improvement initiatives and processes
- Demonstrating excellent time management skills by successfully balancing an often-challenging workload and competing priorities with confidence and finesse
If this opportunity has piqued your interest, please contact Taylah Pullen on
03 6208 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the position description, which includes the selection criteria.
Applications which include a covering letter, a copy of your resume and which address the Selection Criteria should be emailed to Mel at email@example.com. Interviews will be offered to candidates as applications are received until a successful candidate is identified, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.