Coordinator – Aged Care Services
Community Based Support Inc
Community Based Support (CBS) is a not for profit, Tasmanian organisation that supports people who are frail, aged or have a disability to live the life they choose while living in their home for as long as possible. We dedicate our time to ensuring our client’s quality of life is enhanced by providing the best quality support services to people to maximise their independence. The support we provide is tailored to individual needs and focuses on finding solutions that best suit the person, just like we do with our own families.
To qualify for this position you will possess the following attributes, skills and experience:
- A proven track record and an in-depth understanding of the Consumer Directed Care Principles and a passion for delivering quality person-centred care
- A strong leader who is known for bringing the best out in their team
- A leader that is able to manage a diverse culture and has excellent conflict resolution skills
- Able to resolve issues in a timely manner
- A team player who is willing to share information and is solution driven
- Is aligned with and committed to the objectives of the organisation
- Hobart based with a willingness to travel if required
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring budgets, costings and funding
- Able to work full time and flexibility to work reasonable additional hours to fulfil the scope of the role
Qualification, Licenses and registrations:
- Relevant industry qualifications or experience in the community services sector including aged care or disability
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- A current National Police Check
- A current driver’s license
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of the change and join the organisation at a time when the business is evolving and looking at a fresh, new approach.
- Know that you will have an outlet for your advocacy driven principles and be able to bring about incredible change in the lives of the elderly
- Enjoy a generous salary package with Not for Profit salary sacrificing benefits
Applications which include a copy of your resume, and a statement addressing the Selection Criteria should be emailed to email@example.com. Applications must be received by COB Friday 27 November 2020.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered. Please do not use the Apply Now button through Seek as your application will not be considered.
Community Based Support is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Executive Manager Human Resources January 18, 2021
- Executive Manager Marketing & Business Development January 18, 2021
- Coordinator – Aged Care Services January 15, 2021
- CBS Connect – Summer 2021 January 11, 2021
- Accounts Payable Officer January 11, 2021