- Join a well-established Tasmanian owned and operated not for profit organisation
- Help to transform our organisation in this challenging and rewarding role
- Passionate team committed to maximising client independence
Community Based Support (CBS) is a not for profit, Tasmanian organisation that supports people who are frail, aged or have disability to live the life they choose while living in their home for as long as possible. We dedicate our time to ensuring our client’s quality of life is enhanced by providing the best quality support services to people to maximise their independence. The support we provide is tailored to individual needs and focuses on finding solutions that best suit the person, just like we do with our own families.
About the Role
This opportunity exists for a well-rounded IT professional who is looking for their next career challenge as our Permanent Full Time IT Systems Officer. This role will help to execute the strategic and operational objectives within our Strategic Plan. This includes development and improvement of the ICT infrastructure, systems, processes and resources; as well as daily support to staff with IT issues, implementation of software and systems, training in the use of audio, visual and computer equipment and oversight of the online environment including Client Management System (CMS), AlayaCare.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide first point of IT support contact for all staff;
- Champion the development, implementation and provision of support for all core business applications and systems;
- Maintain hardware and software across all CBS sites; and
- Timely response to service requests and issues.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Relevant qualification with the ICT discipline and experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of community services or similar industry;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills across a wide variety of stakeholder groups;
- Team-oriented attitude to help staff with technical problems;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Current satisfactory National Police check and Working with Vulnerable People registration
For further information or to obtain a copy of the position description, please contact Zoey Keleher via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 6208 6600
Please click here to submit your resume and covering letter. Applications must be received by COB Monday 18th January 2021 at 9am to be considered for this position. Applications received via email will not be accepted.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications anticipated, we regret that we are only able to contact those candidates who have been shortlisted.
Community Based Support Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Executive Manager Human Resources January 18, 2021
- Executive Manager Marketing & Business Development January 18, 2021
- Coordinator – Aged Care Services January 15, 2021
- CBS Connect – Summer 2021 January 11, 2021
- Accounts Payable Officer January 11, 2021