- Join a well-established Tasmanian owned and operated not for profit organisation
- Help to transform our organisation in this challenging and rewarding role
- Passionate team committed to maximising client independence
Community Based Support (CBS) is a not for profit, Tasmanian organisation that supports people who are frail, aged or have disability to live the life they choose while living in their home for as long as possible. We dedicate our time to ensuring our client’s quality of life is enhanced by providing the best quality support services to people to maximise their independence. The support we provide is tailored to individual needs and focuses on finding solutions that best suit the person, just like we do with our own families.
About the Role
We are looking for a Permanent Full Time Accounts Payable Officer to join our team. This role requires a confident professional that can demonstrate a high attention to detail with a commitment to the aims and objectives of CBS.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Printing and entering invoices in line with established processes;
- Responding to all accounts payable queries;
- Coding invoices and allocating to applicable Managers for approval;
- Monitoring invoice due dates and supplier payments terms to ensure invoices are paid when required;
- Processing the weekly payment run in line with delegations and ensuring the relevant checks and balances are in place and in line with approved procedure;
- Provide details for end of month accrual of expenses;
- Facilitate funds transfers to ensure that payment run is successfully paid; and
- Maintenance and monitoring of partnership agreements with suppliers.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration or an equivalent qualification;
- Relevant experience in an Accounts Payable position or equivalent, understanding the AP process;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of community services or a similar industry; and
- Current satisfactory National Police check and Working with Vulnerable People registration
For further information or to obtain a copy of the position description, please contact Zoey Keleher via email email@example.com [link removed] or on 03 6208 6600 [link removed]
Please click here to submit your resume and covering letter. Applications must be received by COB Monday 18th January 2021 at 9am to be considered for this position. Applications received via email will not be accepted.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications anticipated, we are only able to contact those candidates who have been shortlisted.
Community Based Support Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Executive Manager Human Resources January 18, 2021
- Executive Manager Marketing & Business Development January 18, 2021
- Coordinator – Aged Care Services January 15, 2021
- CBS Connect – Summer 2021 January 11, 2021
- Accounts Payable Officer January 11, 2021