Home maintenance program
This program covers a wide range of small repair and maintenance tasks in the home including things such as:
- Repair and replacement of taps and tap washers
- Repair and replacement of door and window locks
- Minor repair of doors, furniture and walls
- Installation of battery-operated smoke alarms
- Installation of key safes
- Other minor household repairs and maintenance
Home modifications program
This program focuses on your most immediate needs as they relate to improving safety and accessibility at home.
- Major home modifications are usually for requests such as bathroom reconfigurations and large ramps.
- Minor home modifications are usually for requests such as handrails and small ramps.
To request any of these services, you will need to register with My Aged Care or the Tasmanian Community Care Referral Service (TCCRS).
Follow these steps or if you would like to discuss the options first, please contact us at CBS and we will be pleased to help you through the process.
- I am 65 years old or over: Register with My Aged Care online or 1800 200 422
- I am 64 or under: Register with the TCCRS on 1300 769 699
These programs are funded by the Commonwealth Home Support Program and the Home and Community Care Program