An excellent opportunity is available for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our Community Based Support team as a Rostering Officer within our disability support section.
Community Based Support is a not for profit, Tasmanian organisation that supports people, who are frail aged or with a disability, to live the life they choose.
The successful applicant will work within a close team environment undertaking duties including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining rosters for approx. 350 staff
- Ensure all staff turn up at the right place at the right time with the right information
- Respond to staff back up requests, finding appropriate alternate workers to cover absences.
- Match needs of our disability participants to abilities and qualifications of our staff
The successful applicant must have high level oral and written communications skills, be able
to show initiative and work independently as well as part of a team. Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to ‘think outside the square’, and the ability to take ownership of tasks and processes are essential.
This position is full time with an attractive salary, including the option to participate in salary packaging and other benefits.
Applications addressing the Selection Criteria and including an up to date resume should be forwarded by 5pm, Monday 13th January 2019 to Tamara Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Based Support is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Employer of Choice
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?