Community Based Support Tasmania

Help to register with My Aged Care

The Commonwealth Government’s aged care reforms aim to provide older Australians and their families with better access to consistent quality care and support that is appropriate to their specific needs.

Why do I need to register with My Aged Care?

To make things easier, and provide one entry point for information and referrals, the Commonwealth Government introduced My Aged Care. All referrals for Commonwealth funded services need to go through My Aged Care.


There are a number of ways this can be done:


1. Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or refer using this form; or

2. Contact us on 03 6208 6600 and we can help you over the phone, or you may prefer to email us at; or

3. Come in to see us and have a chat.