Community Based Support is a not for profit, Tasmanian organisation that supports people, who are frail aged or have disability, to live the life they choose while living in their home for as long as possible.
An excellent opportunity exists to join our team as a part-time (30 hours per fortnight) Payroll Officer. This position will assist with the provision of effective and efficient payroll processing and comes with the option to participate in salary packaging.
The successful person will have:
- sound knowledge and understanding of the payroll function, relevant employment legislation, awards and agreements
- highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- exceptional attention to detail
- high level computer skills
If you have require a copy of the position description or you have any questions about the position, please contact Judy Munday at firstname.lastname@example.org.