Hobart-based (travel required)
SCHADS Level 6 plus salary packaging options
Community Based Support (CBS) is a not for profit, Tasmanian organisation that supports people who are frail aged or have disability to live the life they choose while living in their home for as long as possible. We dedicate our time to ensuring our client’s quality of life is enhanced by providing the best quality support services to people to maximise their independence. The support we provide is tailored to individual needs and focuses on finding solutions that best suit the person, just like we do with our own families. Our values and behaviours are in line with: safety, customer service, authenticity, inquisitiveness, unity and diversity.
The role of Manager for Social Groups and Hubs involves:
- Overseeing the day to day activities and strategic direction of the Community Based Support Social Groups and Hubs across Southern and Northern Tasmania.
- Developing cutting edge service models which reflect the principals of Wellness and Enablement, and Social Role Valorisation (SRV)
- Development and implementation of projects
- Supervision of team leaders and staff across all social hubs and groups
The Manager for Social Groups and Hubs must have:
- Outstanding people management skills
- Extensive management experience (at least 5 years)
- Ability to act and make decisions autonomously, whilst also working as part of a team.
- Experience in driving change within a team
- Project management experience
If this sounds like a perfect fit with the skills and qualities you can bring to the table, please contact Leah on (03) 6208 6600 or email HR@cbsaust.org.au to request the position description, which includes the selection criteria.
Applications which include a covering letter, a copy of your resume, and which address the Selection Criteria should be emailed to Tamara at email@example.com.
Interviews will be offered to candidates as applications are received until a successful candidate is identified, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.