About the organisation:
Community Based Support (CBS) is a well-established and well-respected organisation, which has been operating in the community for over 30 years. A not for profit Tasmanian based organisation that provides aged care and disability services to individuals, to live the life they choose, while living in their home for as long as possible. CBS dedicates its’ time to ensure our client’s quality of life is enhanced by providing the best quality services whilst maximising independence. Our services are individually tailored and client-centred.
To qualify for this position you will possess the following attributes, skills and experience:
- A proven track record and an in-depth understanding of the Consumer Directed Care Principles and a passion for delivering quality person-centred care
- A strong leader who is known for bringing the best out in their team
- A leader that is able to manage a diverse culture and has excellent conflict resolution skills
- Able to resolve issues in a timely manner
- A team player who is willing to share information and is solution-driven
- Is aligned with and committed to the objectives of the organisation
- Hobart based with a willingness to travel if required
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring budgets, costings and funding
- Able to work full time and flexibility to work reasonable additional hours to fulfil the scope of the role
Qualification, Licenses and registrations:
- Relevant industry qualifications or experience in the community services sector including aged care or disability
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- A current National Police Check
- A current driver’s license
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of the change and join the organisation at a time when the business is evolving and looking at a fresh, new approach.
- Know that you will have an outlet for your advocacy driven principles and be able to bring about incredible change in the lives of the elderly
- Enjoy a generous salary package with Not for Profit salary sacrificing benefits
What do I do now?