Community Based Support (CBS) is a not-for-profit, Tasmanian organisation that supports older people, people with disabilities and their carers, by providing the best quality support services across Tasmania.
An exciting opportunity is available for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our Government Grants Team as the Client Services Manager Northern Tasmania. We are looking for someone to take on this role and develop it as their own, through passion, innovation and commitment to the Community Based Support Mission, Vision and Values.
The successful applicant will lead our team in Northern Tasmania as an integral part of Community Based Support.
- significant experience in the management and mentoring of innovative and dynamic teams;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate to various stakeholders in many sectors;
- demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and to meet deadlines as well as a good working knowledge of government grants;
- demonstrated ability in case management and care coordination;
- sound working knowledge of financial and budgetary business requirements;
- exceptional attention to detail;
- demonstrated ability to implement and influence change.
The successful applicant must have relevant experience, be able to show initiative and work remotely as well as part of a team. Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to take ownership of management tasks and processes are essential.
An attractive salary, including the option to participate in salary packaging and other benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Flexible working hours may be available, and some after hours and weekend work will be required. The position is based at our Office in Launceston with some intrastate travel required.
Applicants must have a current drivers licence, and agree to a National Police Check before commencement of employment.
Click here to download the position description, which includes the selection criteria. If you have any further queries, please contact Loreta Eskirtas, on 03 6208 6600.
This role is for permanent residents of Australia only. Applications containing a covering letter expected salary range and resume, should be emailed to Loreta.Eskirtas@cbsaust.org.au.
Community Based Support is an Equal Opportunity Employer.