Client Services Executive – Hobart Tasmania
About the location
This role is to be based in a Hobart office with a state-wide approach to providing disability and community services. Very occasional travel to the north of the state may be required.
About the Company
- Currently in a growth phase, this group requires expertise of a capable business development professional to provide quality consultative product solutions to individuals requiring assistance choosing the best resources available based on their individual needs.
- This group has a commitment to improving health outcomes for keeping individuals able to live independently.
- Providing quality services to Tasmanians since 1988
- This group has plans to expand service capabilities to meet the current demands across Tasmania
Skills Required for the Role
- A genuine interest and passion for providing quality services in the NDIS, Community and Aged Care space.
- At least two years’ experience working in a business development role within the health industry
- Prior experience working with KPI metrics, and history of achieving designated targets
- Excellent team-based approach working with three other business development professionals, and reporting to an experienced executive in the Hobart community.
- Prior experience in stakeholder engagement including the ability to work within principles of government legislation
- Work with the team to incorporate targeted strategy behind methodologies of clients engaged
- Flexible to work with a customer management system and be savvy to come up with ideas and introduce new effective business solutions
- Strong creative problem-solving skills able to take on complex situations and use a practical mindset to come up with best solutions for clients
- Drivers License will be required for this role
What’s on Offer
- Salary based role, KPI’s included in salary based model
- Use of company car and access to salary sacrificing as a not for profit facility
- Flexible working hours may be considered for the right applicant
Ideally this client is looking for a Business development professional that can start as soon as possible, up to four weeks away.
We know you have a busy schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time to discuss the job in more detail and review the position description.